Camina

I haven’t blogged for a few days. I’ll be honest, we have a lot going on here. I’ll write about my hectic schedule when I am not exhausted and have a spare moment.

For now though, here’s a couple pics of my street at sunset. I see these pigs every day when I walk to and from school.

9 thoughts on “Camina

1. Anna August 24, 2016 / 8:38 am

Those pictures are so beautiful though, pigs and all.

2. Jasmine Johnson August 24, 2016 / 8:41 am

Do the pigs have names? Tell them that I said hola and that they are muy guapa.

• Jade August 24, 2016 / 12:41 pm

I’m not sure. Unfortunately they’re not my cerdos. That said, I watched part of Babe (dubbed in español) and I was muy triste porque mi papá cambió el canal.

3. Nicole August 24, 2016 / 9:15 am

I feel bad about what I’m eating right now. That is all.

• Jade August 24, 2016 / 12:42 pm

I’m jealous of what you’re eating right now 🐷

4. Michael August 24, 2016 / 9:47 am

How far are the pigs from your house? The first thing I actually noticed was the pavers in the road. Unlike my patio pavers, they’re evenly laid. Real Pros had to have put them down.

• Jade August 24, 2016 / 12:46 pm

I learned the other day that the word for the pavers is “adoquín” so this road is “adoquinada.” I’m assuming the English equivalent of that word is “cobblestoned” but I’m not positive because nobody speaks English with me.

The pigs are about a block from my house!

5. Kim August 24, 2016 / 6:26 pm

Not use to seeing pigs in the street like that, but they seem to be enjoying their dinner! Plus they have a great view.

6. Michelle Conner August 26, 2016 / 7:09 pm

Looks pretty nice!! I would be hanging with the pigs